Friday, January 18, 2008

G'morning from Cambridge (Mass., not U.K.)

As the new guy on the block--er, blog--let me say hello. Recent fiction credits include “Call Him Lucky” in the April 2007 issue of Northwoods Journal, “Big Willa and a Push Toward the Edge” published by Lunch Hours Stories in July 2007, “Not My Wife” in the September ‘07 issue of Mouth Full of Bullets , and "Dreaded Conversation " in the Oct. 15 issue of Every Day Fiction. Upcoming issues of MFOB, EDF, Written Word and Bewildering Stories will also carry my short fiction. I didn't pay attention in history class, so have tried to regain an education by writing for Military History Online, Copperfield Review, Whim’s Place and other print and online venues. My collection of short stories, Cruising the Green of Second Avenue, has just been published in two volumes by Wild Child (http://www.wildchildpublishing.com). Earlier, I directed corporate communications at Fortune 500 companies in New York for more than 30 years--and therein lay my misspent youth that resulted in the Cruising stories.

No comments: